WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Does the World Economic Problems Affect Zombies?

No, they don't. Zombies are very careful when it comes down to money. We are not big spenders and we have the tendency to save and save. In this world economic turmoil I do what I believe its best to maintain my economic status and guard all the loot that I have guarded for so many years. I invest all my money in gold.

This is a picture of where I keep my gold.  I won't tell you where is located, but it is solid gold. It gives me the pleasure of growing my finances and driving as fast as it can be. I am a smart zombie.

2 comments:

  1. Beware in these days of London zombies!! They don't agree with your money policy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are NOT zombies. Don't be confused... they are a new weird race called NI-nis. Even zombies are scared of ni-nis. (Ni estudian Ni trabajan).

    ReplyDelete